Quatro® Insulated Safety Boots
The workplace can be dangerous for feet. That’s why new QUATRO SAFETY BOOTS have stepped in to add a measure of protection unseen until today. Whether paving a highway, climbing a utility pole or navigating a hazardous construction site, these rugged boots bring peace-of-mind wherever they go.
Safety and security are delivered in a number of ways, from the can’t-miss yellow midsole, to the UV- resistant full rubber cladding, to the all-new SureGrip-360TM outsole. And there’s no sacrifice in comfort, thanks to the podiatrist-inspired, arch and heel-supporting footbed.
- Conforms to: ASTM F2413-11 (M/I/75/C/75) EH
- Full boot foam insulation (rated to -57°F)
- Comfort range: -15° to 85° F
- Full rubber cladding
- Additional Tuff-Guard rubber toe protector
- High-Viz yellow midsole
- SureGrip-360TM nitrile rubber outsole
- Ankle locking design
- Extra stiff counter for ankle support
- Fiberglass shank
- Easy off kick lug
- Removable Quatro Comfort System, Poliyou® open cell foam with shock absorbing Politec® pads, odor resistant, and moisture wicking
- 4mm wool felt insulator base
- ComfortForm steel toe cap certified to ASTM 2413-11 (M/I/75/C/75)
- Electrical hazard resistant outsole (EH)
- Available in full sizes 6 – 14
- FQS1 – 13” calf
- FQS2 – 16” knee
To purchase our Quatro Dielectric safety boots, please select the product below and click on the Buy Now button. You will be directed to Anixter, our distributor site, to complete your purchase.
Quatro ASTM Dielectric