Quatro® ASTM Dielectric Boots
Arc Flash Testing
The Quatro Dielectric boots have been independently tested for arc flash protection using ASTM F2621 (IEC 61482-1-1 Method B).
After testing at 40cal/cm2, the Quatro Dielectric boots did not melt, drip, ignite or exhibit after-flame, during or after the exposure. Additionally, there was no sign of energy transfer inside the boot.
To purchase our Quatro Dielectric safety boots, please click on the Buy Now button. You will be directed to Anixter, our distributor site, to complete your purchase.
The Quatro ASTM Dielectric boot defines the next generation of ASTM F1117 compliant dielectric footwear and sets a new standard for comfort and durability. For over 70 years Skellerup has manufactured superior hand-built rubber boots for the world’s harshest conditions. The Quatro ASTM Dielectric boot was developed combining those years of experience with the latest technologies.
The Quatro ASTM Dielectric Boots are ergonomically designed to support the foot, lock in the ankle and prevent heel slip. The over-the-foot design means no need for cumbersome and heavy over-boots or over- shoes. The removable Quatro Comfort System gives excellent arch and heel support. The Quatro ASTM Dielectric boots can be comfortably worn all day even while driving to and from the job site.
- Conforms to ASTM F1117, Standard Specification for Dielectric Footwear, Test Voltage: 20kV
- Conforms to ASTM F1116, Standard Test Method, 100% of the boots are tested as required by the standard
- Conforms to ASTM F2413-11 (M/I/75/C/75) - Protective Toe
- Each boot, left and right, carries a unique and permanent serial number on the inside of the upper leg area allowing for easy tracking throughout the service life of the boot
- Over-the-foot style eliminates the need for cumbersome and heavy over-boots or over-shoes
- Designed and hand crafted for all day comfort
- Ankle locking design
- Super-Flex ozone and flex resistant Yellow rubber upper
- Quick dry Hi-Viz yellow polyester lining
- SureGrip-360TM nitrile rubber outsole resistant to heat, oil and chemicals
- Extra wide waist bar with built in ladder grips
- Lightweight fiberglass shank
- Easy off kick lug
- ComfortForm steel toe cap conforms to ASTM F2413-11 (Protective Toe)
- Additional Tuff-Guard rubber toe protector
- Extra stiff counter for ankle support
- Removable Quatro Comfort System, Poliyou® open cell foam with shock absorbing Politec® pads, odor resistant, and moisture wicking
- Available in Full Sizes 5 – 15
- FQD1 - 15” Knee